Shani Grah Sade Sati Dosh Nivarana – Get Best Remedies & Upay from Pandit Govind Ram Ji
According to Vedic Astrology, the planet Saturn or Shani is regarded as the God of Karmic Retribution & Justice. It is the slowest moving planet which remains in each Zodiac (Natal Moon Sign or Jaman Rashi) for a period of two and half years (2 ½ Years), thus taking thirty years (30 Years) to complete one cycle. While the position of Shani in a favorable house of a person’s Zodiac or Janam Rashi blesses him/her with good health, wealth, happiness, prosperity and fulfillment of all wishes and desires, an unfavorable position of Shani in your Zodiac or Janam Rashi brings up just the opposite: Shani Dosha!
For example, when Shani is positioned in the Twelfth (12th), First (1st) and Second (2nd) house of your Birthchart/Kundli/Janam Patrika for a period of Seven and Half Years (7 ½ Years) – You suffer from Shani Mahadasha or Shani Sadi Sati Dosha. Similarly, when Shani resides in the Fourth (4th) and Eighth (8th) house of your Birthchart/Janam Patrika/Kundli – You suffer from Ardha Ashtama Shani Dosha and Ashtama Shani Dosha, respectively.
During the period of Shani Mahadasha, which includes the Shani Sade Sati Dosha, Ardha Ashtama Shani Dosha and Ashtama Shani Dosha, a person often faces following problems in his/her life:
- Poverty, Misery, Bad Luck, Unhappiness, Agony, Sorrow & Grief
- Low Self-Confidence, Frequent Disappointments & Prolonged Depression
- Unexpected Personal Injuries, Accidents & Chronic Diseases
- No Favorable Results & Back-to-Back Failures Despite Best Efforts
- Frequent Loss of Jobs or Heavy Losses in Business
- Increased Debts/Loans/Monetary Problems
- Fights, Quarrel & Disputes in Personal, Social & Professional Relationships
- Delays/Hindrances in Marriage & Other Auspicious Events
- Police Complaints & Court Cases Leading to Judicial Punishments
India’s Famous Astrologer – Pandit Govind Ram Ji can help you reduce the ill-effects of Shani Mahadasha, including the most inauspicious Shani Sade Sati through the following effective Shani Grah Dosh Nivarana Upays, which are, of course, the Best Remedies for Shani Sade Sati Dosh Nivarana.
- Shani Grah Dosh Nivarana Puja
- Shani Grah Dosh Nivaran Hawan/Pooja
- Shani Grah Dosh Nivaran Mantras
- Gemstones (Ratna) for Shani Dosh Nivarana
- Daan-Dakshina to Please Shani Graha
Whether you are looking for effective Shani Dosh Nivaran Upay or Best Remedies for Shani Sade Sati, feel free to contact Pandit Govind Ram Ji today!